Lost or Found a Pet?
Things to Do
- Report the Lost/Found Pet to your local Animal Control agency.
- Report the Lost/Found Pet to any local Rescue Organizations.
- Contact Local Veterinarian Practices in your area.
- If your missing pet has a microchip, contact the microchip company to send out alerts.
- Take the found animal to a local Veterinarian or Animal Control agency to be scanned for a Microchip.
- Use Social Media! Facebook's St. Augustine Lost Pets, SWIP-SWAP St. Augustine, or Lost and Found Pets of N.E. Florida!
- Craigslist of St. Augustine: Lost and Found and Pets Sections
- Remember to put up signs where the Pet was Lost or Found!
- Some nearby businesses may allow for lost animal postings.
- Neighborhood developments sometimes have local message boards. Check with your HOA to see if you have a Lost Pets page!
- CHECK SHELTERS FREQUENTLY
ABOVE ALL... REMAIN POSITIVE!