Beach Pavilion Reservations
Getting Your Permit
1. Download and complete the appropriate pavilion application listed below.
2. Mail completed application and fee to 901 Pope Road, St. Augustine, FL 32080. If there is a scheduling conflict, you will be notified.
3. If your event requires you to obtain additional permits, insurance, or licenses, please mail these forms as soon as possible. Please be aware your reservation will not be approved without all required documents.
4. When your reservation is approved, you will receive a copy of your application in the mail as confirmation.
All applications must be completed and signed with a witnessed signature in order to process (witness signature does not need to be a notary). Incomplete applications will delay processing.
- Public Event Beachside Pavilion Application
- Private Event Beachside Pavilion Application
- Volleyball Court Reservation Application
- Ocean Pier Pavilion Fact Sheet
For public events held at the Pier Pavilion, a permit from the City of St Augustine Beach will also be required.
- Ocean Pier
$150.00 plus $9.75 tax for the day ($159.75).
Non-County Residents $200.00 plus $13.00 tax for the day ($213.00).
- Vilano Beach Pavilion, North Beach Park, Butler Park East, and Crescent Pavilions
$53.25 for 4 hour time slot
- Volleyball Courts at Pier Pavilion
$15.00 plus $.98 tax for 2 courts per hour ($15.98).
Non-County Residents $25.00 plus $1.63 tax for 2 courts per hour ($26.63).
Payment is due when application is submitted. A bank service fee will be charged, in addition to cost of reservation fee, for returned checks. Cash only will be accepted as payment for returned checks.
If the event organizer is a non-profit organization, DR-14 proof of Florida State Sales Tax exempt status must be submitted at the time of payment. If the DR-14 is not recieved, we are required to charge sales tax.
Mail applications and fees to: 901 Pope Road, St Augustine, FL 32080.
Payment may be in the form money order, or check made payable to St Johns County. Cash payments are accepted at our office, please do not send cash through the mail.
St Johns County requires organizers of public events or private sporting events using beachfront parks / pavilions to provide proof of General Liability Insurance. Coverage must name St Johns County Board of County Commissioners for one million dollars.
If alcohol will be served at the event, insurance must be provided. If alcohol will be sold at the event, insurance must be provided as well as a Temporary License. You may obtain this license through the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.
Reservations and Information
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8am-5pm
901 Pope Rd
St. Augustine, FL 32082