State Certified Contractors
Procedures for Registering a License in St. Johns County
- Provide the following information to the contact choice listed below
- State License (must be signed)
- Division of Corporations pages(s) showing active status of limited liability company or corporation, as well as fictitious name, if applicable, available on www.sunbiz.org website.
- Business address, phone numbers, fax numbers, date of birth, and email address. Please fill out the following State Certified License form.
- Copy of workers compensation insurance or construction exemption
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- All insurance certificates must show St. Johns County as certificate holder.
- Choose payment method - $50.00 file management fee for all Gas, Fire and Mobile Home license holders.
- Check, cash or money-order
- Credit card transaction form (PDF)
- Fax (904) 827-6847, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or deliver to the St. Johns County Permit Center at 4040 Lewis Speedway, St. Augustine, FL 32084. Hours of operation: 7:30 – 4:30 Monday through Friday.
Procedures for License File Renewal in St. Johns County
- A copy of your state license, proof of current status of business with the Division of Corporations, current proof of workers compensation (or construction exemption) and liability insurance renewal must be provided to Contractor Licensing to receive permits or inspections.
St Johns County Building Services – Committed to Building Safety