The St. Johns County Engineering Division's mission is to provide comprehensive management of design services, permitting and construction services for all transportation capital improvement projects and traffic operations projects, along with Right-of-Way permitting and storm water drainage improvements for St. Johns County.
Capital Improvement Project Information
- Palm Valley Road Sidewalk Improvements
- Engineering CIP Info: CR 210 Widening Project
- West King St. / Holmes Blvd intersection Improvements
- Figure 1: View of Overall project
- Figure 2: Blow up of the Intersection
- Woodlawn Realignment
- Wildwood Drive Study – 2013. Complete study (50 MB PDF) or choose sections below.
- Introduction, Existing Conditions and Crash Summary
- Roadway Improvement Plans
- Concept Plans, Cost Analysis and Recommendations
- Roberts Road Improvement Study – 2013. Complete study (40 MB PDF) or choose sections below.
- Introduction / Safety Analysis
- Existing Conditions Crash Summary
- Concept Plan – Part 1
- Concept Plan – Part 2
- Concept Plan – Part 3
- Concept Plan – Part 4, Potential Pond Sites & Recommendations
Alternative Transportation (Sidewalks, Bike Lanes, Golf Carts, etc.)
- Project 210 – CR 210 / I-95 Improvement Project
- Dobbs Road and Kings Road Intersection Realignment (PDF)
- SR 13 and SR 16 Wards Creek August 2011 meeting handout (PDF)
- State Road 313 (www.nflroads.com)
- CR 210 Micklers Roundabout Landscaping – 2013 (PDF)
In June of 2003, St. Johns County began implementation of the NPDES Phase II Stormwater Management Program as required by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP).
The permit will help St. Johns County and its residents protect the environment from stormwater pollution. Find out more about stormwater and stormwater pollution, and advice on reducing and preventing stormwater pollution in your own neighborhood.