- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) FWC is a State Agency that is responsible for managing fish and wildlife resources for the State of Florida. http://myfwc.com
- Audubon of Florida is a non-profit organization that is the leader in conservation issues focusing on birds and other wildlife for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity. http://www.audubonofflorida.org
- The US Fish and Wildlife Service manages the Endangered Species Act designed to protect critically imperiled species from extinction. The federal agency believes that connecting people with nature will ensure its future. http://www.fws.gov
Landscaping: Florida Friendly & Helpful Tips
Land Development Code
- The Land Development Code contains most of the regulations governing the development of property within unincorporated St. Johns County.
- Recycling services are overseen by the Solid Waste Department. A wide variety of items will be collected for recycling and you can even purchase recycled paint at a very reasonable cost. Find out more with the Residential Garbage/Recycling Guide.