Public Notices & Information
- Interested in becoming a volunteer? Fill out an application.
- St. Johns County is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All employment actions are taken without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, sex, marital status, age, disability, or genetics.
- St. Johns County gives preference to eligible veterans and their spouses.
- We E-Verify! View the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters to understand the program.
- Applications for the Tax Collector, Clerk of Court, Sheriff's Office, or Property Appraiser are only accepted through their offices.
The Human Resources Department supports, educates, and advises management by gathering facts, diagnosing problems, providing solutions, and offering objective assistance and guidance on employee-related issues. We recruit qualified applicants for vacant staff positions. To retain qualified employees, we strive to maintain competitive compensation and benefit programs. Human Resources also assists in the development, implementation, and coordination of employment-related policies and programs, employee and labor relations, compensation administration, benefits management, and training and education programs.
Location & Hours
Human Resources Department
500 San Sebastian View, Room 005A
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Office hours are 8:00 - 5:00, Monday - Friday