Office of Management and Budget
FY 2023 Recommended County Budget Presentation – On July 19, 2022 as part of the regular agenda, the County Commission will be presented with the Fiscal Year 2023 Recommended County Budget. Florida Statutes specify that a tentative balanced County budget must be submitted to the County Commission as the next step in the budget process. At this point in time, the FY 2023 Recommended County Budget has been balanced with expenditures and adequate reserves within each County fund equal to projected fund revenues. A County Commission agenda item is tentatively schedule for the regular August 2, 2022 meeting; at which, the County Commission will set the tentative FY 2023 County millage rates in order to accomplish the required mailing of notices of proposed property taxes. Fiscal Year 2023 Recommended Budget Workbook
Fiscal Year 2023
- FY 2023 Budget Calendar
- St. Johns County Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Workshop Schedule – The St. Johns County Fiscal Year 2023 Administrator’s Budget Workshop was held on May 23, 24 & 25. For more information and schedules please visit FY23 Administrator’s Budget Workshop Schedule on the BCC Calendar and the Fiscal Year Administrator’s Budget Workshop book.
Fiscal Year 2022
- FY 2022 Final Millage Resolution
- FY 2022 Final Budget Resolution
- FY 2022 Tentative Budget
- FY 2022 Budget Calendar
- FY 2022 Recommended County Budget
- FY 2022 Administrator's Budget Workshop Schedule
- Administrator's Budget Workshop Book
- Administrator’s Budget Workshop User Guide
The Financial Plan, Budget in Brief and Capital Improvement Plan are prepared annually by the Office of Management & Budget (OMB) of the Board of County Commissioners. These reports present the annual budget for the County at October 1st of each year. St. Johns County has been awarded a Distinguished Budget Presentation award for fourteen consecutive years.
St. Johns County Financial Plan
All files are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and will open in a new window.
Fiscal Year 2022
If you have trouble accessing this document because of a disability, please email email@example.com or call 904.209.0570.