Recreation & Parks
- Beach Volleyball – Open courts / sign ups May 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, and 23rd at the St. Augustine Pier Beach Volleyball courts on A1A, 6:30 to 8:00pm. Men play on Mondays, Women on Tuesdays, Coed on Thursdays. Men's season starts Monday June 3. Women's league, Tuesday, May 28 and Coed, Thursday, May 30. All participants must attend open courts to sign up their team. For more information, contact Greg Mills, E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: (904) 669-6161 or Joe Shakar, E: email@example.com P: (904) 209-0385.
- Your Opinion Counts – The St. Johns County Parks and Recreation Department is committed to providing you with the highest quality services and facilities possible. Please take a moment to complete this 21 question survey and let us know what you think of our programs and services. Your responses will be kept strictly confidential by our independent survey service. Thank you for your participation!
- North Beach Walkover closed for replacement March 18. The park will remain open and beach access is available at other points.The walkover is scheduled to reopen in June. For more information, visit www.sjcfl.us/Beaches or call (904) 209-0331.
- Current Beach Conditions – Automated information line which is updated as conditions change 209-0331.
- Need a venue for your special event? St. Johns County has beachfront and park pavilions suitable for everything from weddings to family reunions. Make your reservation today!
- Been to a Park Lately? St. Johns County residents and visitors are fortunate to have a number of beautiful parks available for a wide variety of uses. Explore nature and history, relax, surf, and swim, play sports, fish, bring the children to a playscape, skateboard... even the dogs have their own parks! Find out more about all you can do at St. Johns County Parks.
The St. Johns County Recreation and Parks Department is committed to a thriving local park system, the opportunity for our residents and visitors to enjoy healthy, active lifestyles, and the preservation of the natural beauty of our environment. Explore the many ways Recreation and Parks is making our communities happier and healthier by providing a place where it all comes together – a sense of community, an appreciation of history, and a respect for nature.
SJC Recreation and Parks – Where everybody plays