Anastasia Sanitary District (Inactive)
- Full Legal Name: Anastasia Sanitary District (Inactive)
- Public Purpose: Water and / or Wastewater Systems
- Boundaries / Service Area: Commencing at intersection of City Limits of St. Augustine with Atlantic Ocean on Anastasia Island; thence southerly along beach of the Atlantic Ocean to South boundary line of St. Johns County; thence Westerly to the run of Matanzas River; thence northerly along meanderings of run of Matanzas River to Southern boundary of City Limits of St. Augustine on Anastasia Island; thence northeasterly along said City Limits to point of beginning.
- Services Provided: Water / Wastewater management
- Creation Document: Chapters 27865 (1951) and 90-498, Laws of Florida
- Statute Under Which the Special District Operates: Sections 189.4041-189.404, Florida Statutes
- Date Established: July 1, 1951
- Establishing Entity: St. John County, a Political subdivision of the State of Florida
- Registered Agent: Bill Young, St. Johns County Utility Director, P.O. Box 3006, St. Augustine, FL 32085
- Website address: www.sjcfl.us/SpecialDistricts/Anastasia.aspx
- Governing Body: St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners
- Revenue Information: None, inactive status.
- General Financial Information: None, inactive status.