Holiday Weekend Shuttle Service
Beach Shuttle Service Offered on Summer Holiday Weekends
Shuttles will service Mickler's Beachfront Park and the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on:
- May 27, 28, & 29
- July 2, 3, & 4
- September 2, 3, & 4
The shuttles will run every 20 minutes with the final shuttle departing at 4 p.m.
- The Mickler’s shuttle will transport beach visitors between Cornerstone Park, 1046 A1A North, Ponte Vedra, FL 32082, and Mickler’s Beachfront Park.
- The Pier shuttle will transport beach visitors between St. Augustine Beach City Hall, 2200 SR A1A South, and the Pier lot, which provides direct access to the Pier amenities and the beach.
- The shuttles will run every 20 minutes with the final shuttle departing from each location at 4 p.m.
Both shuttle service routes will be provided by the St. Johns County Council on Aging Inc. DBA Coastal Transportation and will be subject to inclement weather. Service updates will be provided via the St. Johns County Reach the Beach mobile website, Twitter feed, and Facebook page.
St. Johns County provides the Reach the Beach Shuttles to relieve congestion at the Mickler’s Beachfront Park and the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier, and to give St. Johns County residents and visitors a safer and more convenient beach experience.
For more information, contact Beach Services at (904) 209-0331.
Get the Reach the Beach Mobile App – Reach the Beach with the SJC Beaches app! The app provides convenient information to help you spend less time in the car and more time on the beach, including:
- Current Beach Driving Conditions & Access Updates
- Beach Access Locations
- Available Amenities & Facilities
- Save to Favorites
- Reach the Beach Mobile Website with Beach Access Updates.
- Interactive Map of Beach Access Points | PDF Map of Beach Access Points
- Beach Access Updates on Twitter & Facebook
- Beach Wheelchairs – To help make our beaches more accessible, beach wheelchairs are available at no charge, on a first come first serve basis. Please note that three days advance notification is required to reserve a wheelchair. To make a reservation, please contact Sydney Lindblad, (904) 209-0344.
- Current Beach Conditions – Automated information line, updated as conditions change (904) 209-0331.
- Get the latest sea turtle nesting & hatching info! Turtle Tracks.