The Back to Business Grant Application closed at 5 PM on June 1, 2020.
All applicants will be informed of the status of their application, as soon as funding decisions have been finalized. We apologize for the delay. If further assistance is needed, you may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Grant funds must be used for payroll, rent/mortgage, or utilities.
- The grant term is 90 days; end of grant reporting is required.
- Grant recipients must commit to re-hire and/or retain at least one (1) job during the 90-day compliance period.
- The grant has a five-year compliance period, during which time all grant-related records are subject to review by the County and HUD.
- Grant recipients may also receive other types of Federal assistance; however, duplication of benefits is prohibited.
- Proof of liability insurance is required.
- Grant recipients must sign a legal grant agreement with the County.
- All information submitted as part of the grant application and the grant agreement shall be subject to the requirements of Florida’s public records law.
For more information, or assistance with your application, please contact us at 904-209-1278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or email email@example.com.