Compliance and Reporting
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) Action Plan, Amendments, and QPR’s
- Procurement Policies and Procedures
- Purchasing Department Open Bids
- Appeals Policy and Procedures
- Contract List
- Sub Grant Agreement
Request for Proposals
Any person who believes that he/she has been discriminated or retaliated against in violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and/or the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 may file a complaint by contacting:
- Americans with Disabilities & Civil Rights Acts – St. Johns County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion or family status in any of its programs or services. For questions about Civil Rights or the Americans with Disabilities Act visit our Compliance Coordination page, or contact Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650, email@example.com.
- Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Joseph Cone at (904) 209-6890.
- Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.