Davis Park Complex
7:30 a.m. – Sunset
Davis Park is a St. Johns County Recreation & Parks facility that is free to the public. Groups, special events, and sports leagues who wish to use the fields are required to reserve them and pay a fee through the Site Supervisor using the Field Use Application in the Athletic Facility Use Manual.
Davis Park Features
- 1 Artificial Turf field (lighted)
- 4 Soccer fields (3 lighted)
- 3 Football fields – 2 regulation size (3 lighted)
- 4 Softball fields with 300' fences (lighted)
- 6 Baseball fields (lighted)
- Field 1 – 46/65, 200’ fence
- Field 2 – 50/70, 200’ fence
- Field 3 – 60/90, 300’ fence
- Field 4 – T-ball field, 60’ bases, no fence
- Field 5 – Jr. T-ball field, 50’ bases, no fence
- Field 6 – 60/90, 300’ + fence
Davis Park also Features:
- Two fenced in dog parks, dog wash station located across the street at the football complex adjacent to the restrooms.
- Playground for the little ones.
- Restrooms are available throughout the park at each sports complex.
Phone Calls from Santa
He’s making a list and checking it twice, he’s going to find out who’s naughty or nice! Parents, you'll be able to sign your child up for their phone call from Santa. Make sure your little one isn’t left out of the fun as the Recreation Department hosts their annual Phone Calls from Santa in December.
Parks & Recreation Newsletter
Be in the know about what's happening in our parks with our Parks and Recreation Newsletter.