Drop Off Locations
COVID-19 UPDATES: For Information regarding St. Johns County's response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), including closures, cancellations, and access to facilities please visit our St. Johns County Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response site.
All household garbage, hazardous waste, and white goods may be brought to either of the St. Johns County Transfer Stations for disposal during operating hours.
Tillman Ridge Transfer Station (Map)
3005 Allen Nease Rd
Elkton, Florida 32033
Stratton Rd Transfer Station (Map)
250 North Stratton Rd
St. Augustine, Florida 32095
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 6pm, Saturday, 7am - 1pm
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
- Household Hazardous Waste can be dropped off free of charge at Tillman Ridge or Stratton Rd Transfer Stations. Items include: motor oil, oil filters, gasoline, wax, cleaners, soap, pool chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, grout, aerosol cans, antifreeze, adhesives, flea dip, car & appliance batteries, polishes, lubricants, muriatic acid, propane gas cylinders, solvents, thinner, transmission fluid, brake fluid, lighter fluid, fire extinguishers, linseed oil, naval jelly, photo chemicals, etc. Oil-based paint, latex paint and fluorescent light bulbs are also accepted and a disposal fee is charged.
- Obsolete Electronics include monitors, televisions, CPUs, laptops, printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines, keyboards, mice, cables, game hardware, UPS units, external drives, modems, phones, pagers, radios, stereos, VCR's, tape players, speakers, small kitchen appliances, power tools, health and beauty appliances.
- Waste Tires – Automobile and light truck tires only. Limit 10 per household and a disposal fee is charged.
Not accepted: yard trash, construction materials, commercial items. Residential materials only.
Construction & Demolition Debris
Construction & Demolition Debris must be taken to St. Marks C&D Disposal Facility off of International Golf Pkwy, (904) 825-2105 or Waste Pro Transfer Station off SR 207, (904) 819-1738.