Utility Department Development Group
2023 Proposed Standards
View the 2023 Proposed Standards webpage. Effective February 1, 2023.
St. Johns County Utility Department (SJCUD) Development Group is responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and construction of new water, sewer and reclaimed infrastructure within the County's Utility Service Area. All utility work must be approved by SJCUD prior to commencement of construction. Listed below are the manual, materials, details, and forms used by the Development group.
Planning Documents | Design Standards | Construction Forms | Materials
- Manual of Water, Wastewater and Reuse Design Standards and Specifications including a Summary of Changes.
- 1A Design Submittal Checklist
- Standard Details – 24x36 sheets in PDF
- GN-01 – General Notes – PDF
- D-01 – General Details – PDF
- D-02 – General Details – PDF
- D-03 – Water Details – PDF
- D-04 – Water Details – PDF
- D-05 – Sewer Details – PDF
- D-06 – Sewer Details – PDF
- PS-1 – Pump Station Detail – PDF
- PS Electrical Plan – 240V 100A – PDF
- PS Electrical Plan – 240V 200A – PDF
- PS Electrical Plan – 480V.pdf – PDF
- Pump Station Fencing Detail – PDF
- For comments / questions about the Manual, please contact the Development Engineer.
- Inspection Report Forms
- Project Close-out Documentation
- 3A - Interim Service Agreement
- 3B - Close out – Backflow Preventer Certification
- 3C - Close out – Release of Lien
- 3D - Close out - Schedule of Values – PDF | XLSX (Excel)
- 3E - Close out – Warranty
- 3F - Close out – Bill of Sale
- 3G - Close out – Electronic As-built Drawing Submittal
- 3H - Close out – As-built Drawing Certification
- 3I - Close out – Special Warranty Deed
- 3J - Close out – Easement (Request from SJCUD Project Inspector)