St. Johns County Reduces Water and Wastewater Customer Usage Rates by 3% – The St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners approved a resolution on June 20, 2023, for a 3% reduction in customer usage rates for water and wastewater provided by the St. Johns County Utility Department (SJCUD). Overall, about 90% of water customers could see a decrease in their monthly bill. SJCUD is a non-profit utility and serves approximately 54,000 water customer accounts and 45,000 wastewater customer accounts. The usage rate reduction goes into effect on July 1, 2023. Water and Wastewater Rate Reduction
- 2024 St. Johns County Utilities Rates, Fees, and Charges
- St. Johns County Utility 2022 Annual Report
- Water Quality Reports
Pay Your Water Bill
The Bill Pay Online website has been designed with the customer in mind, featuring options for billing and payments. Pay Your Water Bill Online
Boil Water Notices & Hotline
Get Boil Water Notice Alerts through the Alert St. Johns Emergency Network or call the Boil Water Notice Hotline at (904) 209-2731.
Customer Service Forms
- Water & Sewer Service Appications – Residential | Business
- Commercial Account Application
- Authorization for Deposit from Credit Card
- Request for Disconnection of Service
- New Tap Request
- Leak Adjustment Request
- Additional forms can be found on our Customer Service & Forms webpage.