As a resident of St. Johns County, can I bring my household waste to Tillman Ridge or Stratton Rd transfer station? What does it cost?

  • 31 July 2023

Residents of St. Johns County with proof of residence (driver’s license with your current St. Johns County address) can bring items to either transfer station. (Fees may apply)

Other items such as pressure treated wood, tires, residential construction debris, and latex/oil-based paint are accepted across the scale for a charge.