SJC Connect App

Submit Service Requests and Complaints

PRIDE, your solution for Code Enforcement and Private Property issues, is still available online and as well as in the SJC Connect App. For Public Property matters, submit your request via the SJC Connect App on mobile or using your browser.

Welcome to SJC Connect App

A complimentary app designed for residents and visitors of St. Johns County, Florida

This app empowers individuals to submit service requests using their mobile devices. The submitted requests are promptly directed to the dedicated St. Johns County staff for efficient processing and thorough review. Each service request is assigned a unique tracking number, ensuring transparency and accountability throughout the process. Stay informed with real-time updates, as users are notified when the request status is updated.

Frequently Asked Questions

PUBLIC PROPERTY: How do I submit a request?

Check out this video demonstration on how to submit a request regarding public property.

To submit a request or complaint related to public property, such as Beach Services requests, drainage issues, Parks and Recreation requests, roadway complaints, utility service issues, and more, follow these steps:


Create a Request
  • Click on ‘Requests’
  • Click on ‘Create a Request’
Login, create an account, or select ‘report anonymously’
  • To create an account enter your name, email and desired password.
Select the category of the issue you’d like to report
  • Click on ‘Select a Report Type’
  • Select a category. For example ‘Parks and Recreation Issue’.
Report the location of the issue
  • Click on the map to report the location of the issue.
  • Alternately you may enter the address on the search bar above
  • Press ‘done’ to confirm the location.
  • Note – Requests can only be submitted for an address inside of St. Johns County. Requests within the City of St. Augustine or City of St. Augustine Beach boundaries, as well as along the State Rights-Of-Way, cannot be accepted.
Add details
  • Click on ‘Tell us more details’
  • Select an issue type. For example ‘Trail Maintenance’
  • Describe the incident in detail.
  • Click on ‘Done’
Optional – Add photo, video, or audio files
  • Click on ‘Add photos, videos, or audios’.
  • Take a photo, record a video or audio.
  • You may also upload an existing content.
Optional – Hide requests from the public map
Select ‘Submit’ to complete the process
  • You will receive a confirmation and email updates. Click on ‘Close’ to end the process.
  • If you have an account, you will receive a confirmation and email updates.

PRIVATE PROPERTY: How do I submit a request?

Check out this video demonstration on how to submit a request regarding private property.

To submit a request or complaint related to private property, such as abandoned vehicles, animal control issues, docks/boat ramps, overgrown lots, right-of-way concerns, signs, or unsafe buildings, follow these steps:


Navigate to the ‘Code Enforcement’ Ribbon
  • Start by accessing the ‘Code Enforcement’ section on the landing page of the app
Choose an Action – Enter a New Request
  • Select the option to enter a new request.
Complete the Online Request Form
  • Fill out the online request form, ensuring that you select the category that best fits your specific complaint.
Include the Street Address of the Complaint
  • Specify the street address where the issue is located.
  • Providing accurate information helps expedite the resolution process.
Provide a Detailed Description
  • Offer a detailed description of the complaint or request, including specific information about the location and any relevant details.
  • The more information you provide, the better equipped authorities will be to address the issue.
Enter Your Contact Information
  • Include your contact information to allow authorities to reach out for additional details or updates if necessary.
  • Per SB 60 Effective Date 07/01/2021: Section 1. Subsection (4) of section 125.69, Florida Statutes, is amended to read: 125.69 Penalties; enforcement by code inspectors. — (b) A person designated as a code inspector may not initiate an investigation of a potential violation of a duly enacted code or ordinance by way of an anonymous complaint. A person who reports a potential violation of a code or an ordinance must provide his or her name and address to the governing body of the respective board of county commissioners before an investigation occurs.
Press the Button to Submit Your Request
  • Once you have completed all the required fields, press the designated button to submit your request.
  • This action will officially register your complaint and initiate the resolution process.

Where can I report emergency issues?

You can use Connect SJC to report non-emergency issues. If this is an emergency, please call 911 or visit the St. Johns County Sherrif’s Office website.

What area does SJC Connect serve?

You can use SJC Connect to report issues that are within the boundaries of the St. Johns County. Type in the street address in this interactive map to learn the boundary.