How do I obtain a copy of the survey of my property?

  • 10 August 2023

The St. Johns County Surveying and Mapping Division only surveys County owned properties. We do not have copies of surveys of privately owned land. To obtain a copy of your survey you would need to contact the title company or attorney that handled your closing or if you know the name of the surveyor you can contact them directly. In many states surveys are recorded, Florida is not one of those states. The legal description for the property may be recorded, but not the actual survey.