State Certified Contractors
Procedures for Registering a License in St. Johns County
Provide the following information to the contact choice listed below
- State License (must be printed from DBPR website if contractor).
- Division of Corporations pages(s) showing active status of limited liability company or corporation, as well as fictitious name, if applicable, available on www.sunbiz.org website.
- Business address, phone numbers, fax numbers, date of birth, and email address. Please fill out the following State Licensed Contact Form.
- Copy of workers compensation insurance or construction exemption. If there is a Y in the box next to workers compensation mean someone is exempt from coverage, that exempt person(s) must be listed in the description!
- Liability Insurance Certificate.
- All insurance certificates must list St. Johns County as certificate holder.
- License, corporation, insurance and/or exemption information must match. If there is a business name on your license, the business must be on your insurance. If you are an individual, then you are a sole proprietor and cannot have a workers compensation exemption.
Request a link
Request link to pay management fee to set up/renew Gas, Fire or Mobile Home license from Contractor Licensing email@example.com.