Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive updates, resources, and learn more about upcoming events!
Garbage, recycling, and yard debris collection schedules are managed directly by the residential service providers. If you need to obtain your curbside collection schedule, please use the Recycle Coach widget on our website or contact your service provider directly.
- Yard waste, including bagged debris, is picked up on standard collection days by your service provider.
- Branches, shrubs, and stumps (not over 6 ft. in length or 50 lbs. in weight) should be stacked neatly parallel to the curb.
- Leaves, grass clippings, twigs and small pieces of yard waste MUST be bagged, bundled, or placed in a garbage receptacle no larger than 32 gallons and 50 lbs.
- With large amounts, please stack in neat piles. (If it has to be pulled apart, it will not be collected.)
- Palm fronds should be stacked in neat piles on top of one another with the fan portion facing away from the curb.
- Do not blow leaves and yard waste into the street and storm drains that empty into nearby waterways.
- Yard waste placed in front of vacant lots, lands, or properties will NOT be collected.
Items that are NOT yard waste
- Whole trees
- Land clearing debris
- Yard waste weighing more than 50 lbs.
- Yard waste more than 6 ft. in length
- Small pieces of yard waste not properly bagged or containerized
- Landscape timbers
- Garden hoses, planters, flower pots, and yard decorations
Please Note: Garbage, recycling and yard debris must be separated by resident and placed curbside by 6 a.m. on the scheduled collection day.
Questions or Concerns?
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding your residential curbside services? Please contact us at (904) 827-6980 for further assistance.