DCF Community Partner
Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
Access Community Partner
Social Services is a Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) Community Partner. We assist individuals and families apply for State benefits such as Food Assistance (SNAP), Temporary Cash Assistance and Medicaid. Social Services does NOT determine eligibility for state programs.
Services We Offer
- Provides informational handouts
- Provides paper applications as requested
- Provides access to telephones to call DCF Customer Call Center 1-866-762-2237 or 1-850-300-4323
- Provides computer to make application on-line
- Provides printer for ACCESS documents
- Fax machine to fax documents to DCF
- Copy machine to copy application related documents
- Ability to explain application process
- Assist customers with submitting application
- Provides case status information and outstanding information needed
Being a Community Partner gives Social Services very limited access to an applicant’s case, applicant must sign a written release prior to staff being able to access account.