How can I determine if a piece of County-owned property can be declared surplus?

  • 31 July 2023

St. Johns County has a procedure for evaluating and determining whether a property is surplus to the needs of the County. If the property you are interested in is not currently declared surplus property, you may contact the Real Estate Division at (904) 209-0760 for assistance. Property that has been declared surplus can be found in our Surplus Inventory.