How do I pay for a building permit?

  • 24 August 2023

Permits are paid for at the Building Services cashier desk. Checks can be made out to St. Johns County BOCC. They also accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express. The Building Services Is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm and their number is (904) 827-6800.