Where can I find information about the Planned Unit Developments (PUDs) in St. Johns County and the entitlements within the PUDs?

  • 8 August 2023

St. Johns County has a PUD Development Activity map that provides such information and can be found at the following link. – https://www.gis.sjcfl.us/entitlements/ You can either select an area on the map or type in the name of the project on the right. Information about the PUD will display on the left. To see the entitlements for that PUD, click on the project number button on the left. On the next screen, click on the entitlements button on the right. Scroll down and you will see a list of the entitlements and square footage for those entitlements.