Will I need to get a new set of plans if they are lost or damaged?

  • 20 July 2023

The complete set of construction documents that have been reviewed and stamped by the Building Department must be on site for all inspections. If the pages are damaged or missing, you can purchase a new set of stamped plans from our office. Email publicrecordsbldg@sjcfl.us for more information.