Junior Lifeguard Program
2024 Program Information
Saturday, March 23, 2024 at 9am
The St. Johns County Junior Lifeguard program is open individuals 9-16 years old. The program is staffed by St. Johns County certified Open Water Lifeguards. We focus on providing water safety education in an environment that is fun while building teamwork, physical conditioning and respect for each other and the environment.
- Issued Official St. Johns County Junior Lifeguard Uniform
- Junior Membership – United States Lifesaving Association
- First Aid Lessons and CPR Certification
- Lifeguard Rescue Skills – Swimming, Paddleboard and PWC
- Surfing / Bodyboarding
- Lifeguard competitions and beach games
- Weekly cookout and awards celebration
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.