With 28,000 square feet of concrete, there is plenty of room for skateboarders of all ages and abilities. We have ½ pipes, rails, ledges, banks and a 9 and half foot (6 foot shallow end) kidney shaped pool to challenge even the most experienced skater.
Use of the Skate Park is at your own risk.
In accordance with Florida Statute 316.0085 users must skate within his/her abilities and limits, and maintain control at all times.
When skating at Robert-Laryn Skate Park or any skate parks/areas in St. Johns County Parks please abide by the following rules:
- Only skateboards and in-line skates are allowed.
- Riders must wear an ANSI-approved helmet with securely fastened chinstrap and closed-toe shoes. It is strongly suggested that users wear elbow pads, kneepads and wrist guards.
- Do not skate outside designated skate park area.
- Ride only during the times the Skate Park is open. The Skate Park opens at sunrise and Skate Park closes at 10:00 p.m. *LIGHTS GO OUT AT 10:15 p.m. which gives skaters time to gather their belongings and head out of the park.
- Do not proceed down ramp until it is clear of other riders.
- No wax use is allowed in the park.
- Vandalism, graffiti, or damage to the facility results in the loss of use of the facility.
- No skating or riding when wet, raining, lightning or during maintenance periods. During maintenance periods signs will be posted so skaters will know they may not use the facility during these closures.
- No amplified music.
- Absolutely no bicycles. You will be subject to having a trespass ticket issued if found on the skate area on a bicycle or any other type of vehicle other than a skateboard or in-line skates.
- No food, beverages, smoking, or animals allowed in skate park area.
- No alcohol, drugs, or profanity.
SKATING IS A HAZARDOUS SPORT!
Parental supervision is strongly recommended for riders age 13 and under, and is required for ages 9 and under.
St. Johns County Sheriffs Emergency Dial 911
SJSO Non-emergencies: 904-824-8304