St. Johns County Family Integrity Program Delivers Toys and Joy to Children for the Holidays
During the Dec. 19 St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners regular meeting, the Service Delivery Team shared that the Family Integrity Program brought toys and joy to dozens of children this holiday season.
On Dec. 3, the Family Integrity Program, in partnership with the St. Johns County Foster and Adoptive Parents Association, held its annual Christmas Party at the Tringali Barn. In total, 39 children and 54 adults attended the festivities. In addition to this event, 160 children received gifts thanks to community support.
“Family Integrity Program Leadership is very thankful for the generosity of our community partners who donated time, Christmas gifts, food, and beverages to ensure that our most vulnerable children could experience the holidays in a fun and memorable way this year,” St. Johns County Health and Human Services Director Shawna Novak said.
The Family Integrity Program sends a special thanks to the following party and gift sponsors:
- Chris Shee and the Tringali Barn
- Sonny’s BBQ, Briskey’s BBQ, Jimmy Jam BBQ, and Carmelo’s
- Lowe’s, Home Depot, and St. Johns Illuminations
- Coldwell Banker Vanguard
- Fostering Connections and Fostering Hope
- Anastasia Baptist, Geneva Presbyterian, River of Life, and Cross Creek Churches
- St. Johns County Administration Building Employees
- St. Johns County Clerk’s Office
- The Playful Family
- United Way
- Ancient City Sirens and Matanzas Bay Buccaneers
- Usina Construction