- Employee of the Year, Wes Tucker and Longest Tenured, Wayne Pacetti recognized at Employee Service Awards along with 156 employees with combined dedicated service of 1,910 years. Service Awards.
- County Administrator & Sheriff Shoar Speak at FAC Workshop – At the request of the Florida Association of Counties, Mr. Wanchick and Sheriff Shoar addressed new commissioners and staff at the annual workshop for incoming elected officials. Image | FAC Workshop.
- Ponte Vedra Architectural Review Committee Meeting – Wednesday, January 28 at 5pm in the Ponte Vedra LIbrary. Meeting Details.
- Insurance Committee Meeting – Thursday, February 5 at 9:00 a.m. in the Supervisor of Elections conference room. Meeting Details.
- Board of County Commissioners Special Meeting – Tuesday, January 27, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. at the Airport Conference Center. Special Meeting.
- Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code Amendment Public Hearing – February 17 at 5:01pm in front of the Board of County Commissioners. Meeting Details.
- Musical Madness at Ponte Vedra Beach LIbrary – The PVB Library and the Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra will host live performances for elementary-aged children. Musical Madness.
- New Social Media Services – St. Johns County Instagram and YouTube accounts have been launched to provide wider access to accurate and timely county information. New Social Media Services.
- Beach Access Pass Preseason Sale – 2015 vehicle beach access passes at preseason prices on sale now through March 1. Beach Access Passes
- Emergency Proclamation Extended – A state of local emergency continues to exist due to the effects of recent heavy winds and surf and actual or anticipated coastal erosion. Emergency Proclamation.
- Streamlined Permitting – Growth Management has streamlined the permitting process to save applicants time and money when applying for new residential construction or renovation permits. Growth Management
- St. Johns County Board of County Commission regular meetings are held each month on the first and third Tuesdays at 9:00 am in the St. Johns County Auditorium. Agendas | Minutes | Calendar
- Public Library System Offering Notary Services – Beginning November 1, the Main, Bartram Trail, Hastings, and Southeast branch libraries will be offering notary services. Public Library System Notary Services.
- Negotiation Meetings – Representatives of the Collective Bargaining Team of St. Johns County and of the International Association of Firefighters Local #3865 will meet in public session for the purpose of collective bargaining contract negotiations. Schedule.
- Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Learn about the investment of public resources and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in Florida. More information.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Road Construction Advisories – www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas may be viewed on the Clerk of Courts website.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.