- Thanksgiving Holiday Hours – All departments of the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners, Administrative offices, Library branches, and the Pet Center will be closed November 27 and 28. Library programming and bookmobile stops for November 29 and 30 have also been canceled. Residential garbage, recycling, and yard debris collection will be delayed by one day. Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule.
- District 5 eNewsletter – November edition now online.
- The North Coastal Design Review Board will meet on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 4 P.M. in Conference Room 1 at the Permit Center located at 4040 Lewis Speedway, St. Augustine. Agenda
- The South Anastasia Design Review Board will meet on Friday, December 5, 2014 at 1:30 P.M. in Conference Room 1 at the Permit Center located at 4040 Lewis Speedway, St. Augustine. Agenda
- The St. Johns County Board of County Commission regular meetings are held each month on the first and third Tuesdays at 9:00 am in the St. Johns County Auditorium located at 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine. December 2, Agenda.
- Beach Access Passes at Preseason Discounts – 2015 vehicle beach access passes at preseason prices on sale now through March 1, 2015. Beach Access Passes
- Phone Calls from Santa – St. Johns County parents and guardians of children age eight and under can sign up to have Santa call their child at home between 6 and 7:30 p.m., December 9 through 11. Don't delay; Santa is busy checking his list and needs all completed forms by 5 p.m., December 5. Santa Calls.
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre Nominated for Awards – The St. Augustine Amphitheatre has been nominated by industry leaders for two prestigious awards. Amphitheatre Nominated for Awards.
- Food for Fines: Library Fines Help Those in Need – St. Johns County Public Library System is excited to once again offer patrons a way to pay library fines, while providing much needed assistance to the Health and Human Services Food Pantry. Food for Fines
- Public Library System Offering Notary Services – Beginning November 1, the Main, Bartram Trail, Hastings, and Southeast branch libraries will be offering notary services. Public Library System Notary Services.
- Public Notice of Negotiation Meetings – Representatives of the Collective Bargaining Team of St. Johns County and representatives of the International Association of Firefighters Local #3865 will meet in public session for the purpose of collective bargaining contract negotiations. Meetings scheduled.
- St. Johns County Project 210 Updates – St. Johns County has launched a multi-media plan to ensure those who travel CR 210 / I-95 have access to accurate and timely project updates and traffic conditions. Project 210.
- Accomplishments, Accolades, and Recognitions – Learn about the investment of public resources and the difficult role the County Commission plays in successfully guiding our county to its status of one of the most successful in Florida. More information.
- Meet the Featured Adoptable Pets of the Week!
- Road Construction Advisories – www.sjcfl.us/Traffic.
- Board of County Commission Meeting Agendas – View agendas on the Clerk of Courts website. For information related to an agenda item, just click the text of that item.
- MySJCFL – Find out who your Commissioner is, what library branch is closest, school zones, House and Senate Districts, and more @ MySJCFL.
- Interested in proposed development projects? See the Development Permit Database.
Public Records Requests
Government records may be seen and copied from a records custodian at the County Administration building, via specific County Departments responsible for their own records, from records custodians at Elected Officials Offices and at other levels of government such as state agencies, local, county and state authorities.
Public records requests may be made by completing the Public Records Request Form or contacting us directly. For more information, please contact Board of County Commissioners Records Management @ email@example.com, or (904) 209-0805.
Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Dana Froberg at (904) 827-6895.
Americans with Disabilities Act – For questions about Americans with Disabilities Act Procedures, please contact the Compliance Officer, Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650.
Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.