A life-long Floridian, Christian Whitehurst has been a part of the Northwest St. Johns County community for over twenty years.
As a job creator and business owner, he appreciates the importance of strong leadership and understands the value of serving the community. He has worked with the United Way of St. Johns County, Daniel Kids, March of Dimes, and the Special Olympics of Florida and will continue to serve with the same conviction while on the St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners.
With a fiscally conservative approach, Commissioner Whitehurst is focusing on economic development, infrastructure, and core services while also supporting our youth, veterans, law enforcement, and other first responders. He believes communication is the key to the County Commission serving the community at the highest level possible, and always remains available to discuss how we can continue to make St. Johns County an amazing place to call home.
Christian and his wife Courtney are now raising their two daughters, Olivia and Hannah, in Julington Creek and are active members of Christ’s Church.
- Florida Association of Counties Institute for County Government Certified County Commissioner
- United Way of St. Johns County Campaign Cabinet
- Daniel Kids Volunteer
- March of Dimes Volunteer
- Special Olympics of Florida Volunteer
- Board member of the early learning coalition
- Chair of the Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board
- Board member on the NE FL TPO
- Board member of the NE FL Regional Council