20th Annual Turtletown USA Beach Cleanup
St. Johns County to Host 20th Annual Turtletown USA Beach Cleanup
St. Johns County will host the 20th Annual Turtletown USA Beach Cleanup on Saturday, May 13, from 9-11 a.m. The long-running community cleanup helps remove litter and debris in preparation for sea turtle nesting season, which begins in May.
Residents can volunteer at one of the following locations:
- Mickler’s Landing at County Road 203, Ponte Vedra Beach
- Vilano Beach at Vilano Road, St. Augustine
- Crescent Beach at Cubbedge Road, St. Augustine
- Fort Matanzas Beach at Fort Matanzas Beach Ramp Road, St. Augustine
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve (GTM NERR) South Beach – 2200 South Ponte Vedra Boulevard, Ponte Vedra Beach
Supplies will be provided. Volunteers should bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, closed-toe shoes, and a reusable water bottle.
For more information, visit www.recyclestjohns.com.