Applications for employment must be made online, through our Government Jobs Online portal. The Human Resources Department has two computer kiosks for use when applying for vacant positions.
St. Johns County is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All employment actions are taken without regard to race, religion, national origin, color, sex, marital status, age, disability, or genetics. St. Johns County gives preference to eligible veterans and their spouses.
- We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes. St. Johns County only accepts applications for current position vacancies.
- Because of the volume of applications / resumes we receive, we are only able to contact those applicants selected to interview. It can take several weeks after an application has been received before an applicant selected for interview can expect to be contacted.
- All applicants interviewed shall be contacted with the selection outcome.
- Pursuant to Florida Public Records law applications/resumes are subject to public review.
- If you need translation services, please call, (904) 209-0635.