St. Johns County Fire Rescue administers the hiring process for these positions.
We do not accept paper applications or resumes.
SJCFR Participates in E-Verify: E-Verify Participation Poster and Right to Work Poster
How to Apply Online
Please visit our career page at www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sjcfl
The online application must be complete, and all required documents attached in order to be considered.
Documents to upload
- State of Florida EMT/Paramedic certification
- State of Florida Firefighter Certificate of Compliance
- BLS/ACLS card
- High School or College Diploma
- DD214 (if applicable)
- Agility test results from First Coast Technical College (FCTC) or any Florida municipality or county which utilizes the Firefighter-Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT)
- Complete addresses and phone numbers for Employer and Character References
Documents Required at Interview
- Valid Florida Class E Driver’s License
- Social Security Card