I want to rent my property to visitors. What do I need to know about the Tourist Development Tax?

  • 29 August 2023

Do you have a private home, condominium, or other type of accommodations that you rent or want to rent to visitors? Here’s a link to the St. Johns County Tax Collector’s Office to help you get started with information about the Tourist Development Tax.